October 2017 Sephora Play Box

by - 7:31 PM

Sephora Play! Box
What: Monthly Deluxe Beauty Samples-No Drug Store Brands 💖
Cost:$10.00
Shipping: Free
Where: https://www.sephora.com/play
















So, you receive 5 deluxe samples and a bonus, which is the perfume. This is my first subscription box ever and I was really excited for the products. Initially thought I would receive the products listed on the official page, however after a google search. 



Image result for sephora play box october 2017







I noticed each subscriber receives a variation of products. On the official Sephora page pictured a sample of Chanel new perfume (See photo above), which I didn't receive. 😭 Yet, I did receive the Cover Fx highlighter, by the way is intense, very similar to Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter.  I will do a review of the items on my youtube channel here.
I 💖 Comments? comment below ⤵

You May Also Like

0 comments