Holiday Fashion Inspo:, PLUS ExploreTrip.Com Review

by - 9:46 PM


                   As of November 2, 2017 per the countdown counter currently displayed on this blog. I have 4 days till my vacation. As, some Europeans may say holiday. Im taking a holiday in Europe. May visit several countries or just one, not sure yet. Of course I'm super excited, and prepared and have a list of places I want to visit plus snaps many photos. I purchased my ticket on exploretrip.com, as the deal they provided is competitive and lower than all others discount travel sites. I read horrid reviews about the company, after googling their site name into google search engine. However the deal was done and I'm off to Europe... I hope. Well, the next day after purchasing my ticket for a certain date, it was changed without me agreeing. So, I'm like ok exploertrip.com, I'm staying an additional day. So far everything else is going smoothly and my flight hasn't been cancelled. I will continue to update....
*Update
Exploretrip.com is not as bad as their reviews, the only negatived remark I have is they extended our trip date without notifying us. I am happy our flight were on time, and we arrived home safe.

Presently coordinating outfits for Europe Check out my inspo! 

Pink Tweed

























Silver Jacket









































Purple Velvet Outerwear


You May Also Like

0 comments