My Melody Cafe @ Sanrio Puroland サンリオピューロランド

by - 12:04 AM



What is Sanrio Puroland?

"Opened on December 7, 1990, the theme park is run by the Sanrio company, and hosts various musicals, restaurants, attractions, and theme rides using popular characters such as Hello KittyMy MelodyCinnamorollJewelpet, and many more. While many of these attractions are only in Japanese, Puroland attracts many visitors from overseas because of the worldwide popularity of these characters. Puroland also has an extensive gift shop selling Sanrio character merchandise."

 I traveled to Tokyo, Japan in 2015 alone and on adventure. During my trip I was able to experience Asian culture, and food. On my last day, in Japan I visited Sanrio Puoland to experience the My Melody Cafe. Im a massive fan of Sanrio character My Melody. My Melody is a rabbit and wears mostly pink, and sometimes red. She loves baking cookies and her best friend is Flat, the mouse. However, I rarely she them together on items produced my Sanrio. Documented my experience with photographs, so browse them below. 

My Melody Dream Cafe


My Melody Drive




Sanrio Puroland

Im about two years late posting about my trip to Japan. 😌 Now that another trip approaches, Im posting now, finally. 😁 I will post more about Tokyo soon.....





You May Also Like

0 comments