Workin On My Fitness, Be My Witness | Join ClassPass For Free Month!

by - 9:08 PM





ClassPass is a membership that gives access to hundreds of local studios and gyms in your area. There is no on- time recurring membership fee. There are 3 tiers of ClassPass memberships:
  • $40 a month -3 classes 
  • $60 a month -5 classes
  • $115 a month -  10 classes
I currently use the first tier and pay $40 a month, however the amount of classes you can take really depends on your credits. For example, with the $40 a month plan I have 21 credits each month. Reserving a class on ClassPass can range from 0-15+ credits. Most classes are between 2-7 credits, if you decide to visit the same studio within a month the credit increases some. Therefore, you can totally take more than 3 classes a month. This month I've taken, 4 classes and I still have 2 credits available for this month.  If I reserve a 2 credit class that would give me a total of 5 classes for $40 a month. Plus, I've found a few classes that are 0 credits. So, lets discuss the classes on ClassPass. Unlike a typical gym membership, with fixed times and dates with ClassPass you can reserve classes at various studios and experience assortment of teachers to opt for. ClassPass membership could provide access to classes such as, Aerial, Boxing, Rowing, Massages, Ballet, Bollywood Dance, Karate, and so much more.With ClassPass I was able to take Aerial fitness class, which is only 7 credits. Aerial was a goal I completed and and want to do again! Without ClassPass I would pay the studio directly approx. $20-$35 per session. But with my membership I can take aerial fitness 3 times a month, saving me approx. $65 dollars. Join today click here for a free month.


You May Also Like

0 comments