A Studio Apartment? Whats That!?!?

by - 5:52 PM


After graduating high school I moved from the Atlantic Ocean Coast to the Pacific Ocean Coast. Lived on my own mostly in studio apartments, my "living room" was also my bedroom, craft room, dance room, and imaginary stadium where I was a star singing to 30,000 my dog fans. I'm approaching a fantastic time in my life where I can afford a one bedroom! I'm finally going to have separate rooms!!! living room, bedroom, and dining room. Well maybe a dining room.... But for sure a living room! with a sofa, love seat, chandelier! So of course I'm been eyeing some furniture I would want to own.

ROBERTA VELVET CHESTERFIELD SOFA

Appx $700
Novogratz Vintage Tufted Sofa
APPX $300
CLEA 3-LIGHT CRYSTAL CHANDELIER
APPX $200




Awe to be young and independently living!! 

My ideal apartment would look like a modern Victorian home like these images below.




From: Tim Hine / Douglas VanderHorn Architects


Antique pieces coupled with contemporary decor inside the cozy living room





Design: McGrath II





http://rilane.com





You May Also Like

0 comments