Second Hand Garments (I Heart Vintage)

by - 3:53 PM

The Warehouse

Where:
1197 W.Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026

Shop
http://www.etsy.com/people/TheWarehouseLA
Facebook:
The Warehouse

The Warehouse is a unique vintage shop I explored last week, they offer many dresses, glittery tops, shoes and household items, as well, sewing classes etc. Check them out, their having a sale January 15th-16th, 2011(TIME: 12pm-7pm), items on sale $5-15 bucks.


Runway Boutique

807 S La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, California 90036

I discovered this place while trying to find another vintage shop "Jet Rag" and stopped here, because I noticed they were having a sale, they sell mostly reconstructed vintage to make even cooler pieces. The People here are really nice and informative. They are also having a sale this weekend January 15th(11:00am-8:00pm)-16th(12:00pm-6:00pm)Items will be priced $15-$30 bucks. Below is a picture of what they generally carry.




I just want to note that I'm am not getting paid for advertising these shops, but showing great interest,liking, and wanting to share that with you-all :)

You May Also Like

0 comments