Summer Shades; Fabulous nail shades for Summer

by - 8:00 PM

Colors (left to right)Mint Chocolate, Lemon Sherbert, Apricot Candy, and Strawberry Sherbert
Etude House- Sweet Recipe Collection
I love the way these bottles look, like ice cream! Oh My! :-) I own apricot candy and strawberry sherbert, these polishes go on very sheer, and looks milky. You will need several coats, and a good polish remover, because the glitter is hard to remove. I saw on ebay Etude House carries a base coat for that problem to easily remove the glitter polish, or you can use white school glue as a base on your nails  before polishing them and it easily removes. ;)

China Glaze- For Audrey
I love this shade, its perfect for summer and fall, but I mostly wear it in the summer. The color itself is Tiffany's blue, well as close as china glaze could get it legally. Dedicated to Audrey Hepburn and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" This polish is one of my favorites,  Took three different stores, before finally finding a bottle, wished I'd brought two bottles, mines half full now.

Deborah Lippmann-Mint Mayhem
 Similar to Etude House- Mint Chocolate, I havent tired this out , but I curious about these polishes, let me know if you have tried this brand out.
Deborah Lippmann- Bubbling Blush

You May Also Like

0 comments