Pearypie: Let me be your angel Makeup tutorial

by - 11:42 AM


This is my first ever makeup video tutorial. I know it is still not good enough and got lots of rooms to improve!! But please enjoy! and Happy Valentines day!
Here is the makeup list again
0.Moisturizer-Dr jart-Whitening water drop
1.Loose powder- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish-Pale Yellow 1
2.Liquid foundation-Shu Uemura Face Architect -medieum light beige-764
3.Concealer-Makeup store Cover all mix-OM1
4. Blush on- Shu Uemura Glow On Blush-soft apricot 521
5.Eyebrow pencil-Shu Uemura-Hard  Formula-hard 6
6.Eyebrow Gel- MAC brow set- Beguile
7.Eyeprimer-MAC Paintpot-Bare Study
8.Eyeshadow - Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette- The colour I used for the first look is called Tainted (Pink), Midnight Robeo (brown) and Vanilla (Cream). Second look- Evidence (dark blue) , Deep end (light blue), Midnight 15 (Shimmery white)
9.False Lashes- Preciosa E 504
10.False Lashes for lower eye-Fashion eyelashes Trendy
11.Lipstick-Illamasque Matte-Fable
12.Concealer-Makeup store-Cover mix all *I used this for my night(glam) look as lippy
13. Lash glue-Duo
14.Black pencil liner-N2IT water proof eyeliner : 01 all black
15.Lipgloss-MAC Lipglass- Naked Space
16.Black liquid eyeliner- Lancome-Artliner-Noir
17.Black Mascara-Model Co- Extension Mascara
18.Blush on&highlighter- RMK-Beige Pink
*Contactlenses-Neo Cosmo-Grey 
**Nail Varnish-Essie-Very Structured 761


Pearypie: Let me be your angel Makeup tutorial-Video editing by Jeto Panithi Nawasmittawong
For Makeup&Fashion visit my page at
http://www.facebook.com/pearypiemakeu...
http://www.pearypie.com/

Copyright courtesy of Pearypie. This is a great makeup tutorial I wanted to share.

You May Also Like

0 comments