L.A.M.B Spring 2010

by - 5:45 PM

"Beautiful Violent Storm coming this Spring, Be aware!"
I like this collection way better than her past seasons, L.A.M.B is growing up and its great! I wished this season had more color, but grays, blacks and whites was something Gwen Stefani said she wanted to wear, well ok. Here below are some of my favorite looks, and as always you can always view the full collection at Style.com







Also, I wanted to post this SPRING season because its Spring and wanted to point out that overalls are making a comback! Next post on that coming soon, so excited! :)




My favorite look, but minus the tee on the inside. Going to bleach some black shorts to achivev this look, watch out! lol.





Gwen Stefani is actually wearing this outfit, as seen in Instyle April Issue. This totally look like something Gwen loves to wear.








Copyright image(s) courtesy of copyright owner.

You May Also Like

1 comments